The process to complete the deliverable's for a monthly recurring package is as follows:
- On-board the package and complete the deliverable's as normal.
- When you have completed all the deliverable's for the first 30 day cycle, complete the payment release request process with the employer and the status of the package will change from Live to Completed:
- When the next 30 day cycle is processed via the automated subscription payment, the next months deliverable's will appear underneath the original package, and continue to do so for as long as the monthly package is subscribed to:
- The employer can then complete then approve your payment release request for each cycle's deliverable's and provide you with a worker review. A recipient created tax invoice will be available for download from you Orders table for each cycle that is processed:
- And will also receive an automated email notification with the recipient created tax invoice will be sent to the email address you have nominated in your account settings:
Note: Its very important to ensure when you on-board your new worker account or afterwards, you ensure your account settings are fully up to date, as the RCTI will populate your RCTI invoice directly from the account settings page.