- After an employer purchases as package, you will receive an automated email notification inviting you to work on the package. This notification will include the title of the package given by the employer:
- The package will now appear inside of your dashboard, click on the package name:
- You will then be taken to the package screen which will shown the on boarding progress bar:
- Now open the on boarding questionnaire and project description box to view the brief provided by the employer. If no information is present, complete for the employer:
Note: JO has a custom on boarding questionnaire for each package category.
- Look for a project description left by the employer. As the project progresses, make notes for your employer inside the description box.
- Add attachments to the project by clicking Add Asset. You can add either files or links (EG: Dropbox or YouTube).
Accepted files types are: jpeg, bmp, png, pdf, epub, mp4, jpgv, ogv, mov, mpeg, mpg, webm and the maximum file upload size is 10MB.
- Best practice is to create a Dropbox file with all of your briefing material, and then link that file to the assets section. This save you needing to upload the attachments individually.
Please note that you cannot download, update, and remove assets that you have not personally uploaded as shown below. You are unable to delete assets uploaded by the employer.
- Return to the top and you will see that the package has successfully been on boarded, and the on boarding steps will automatically disappear, and the package status will change from Not Started to Live.
- Congratulations Your package is now live.
Note: The deliverable's can now be edited by you as you complete the deliverable's. Once all the deliverable's are completed, you can make an automatic request for payment release for approval by the employer. The release payment button will then turn green once you have completed all of the deliverable's.
How To On-board Packages For Workers Print
Modified on: Wed, 1 May, 2019 at 4:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.