Here you will find information on what are packages, how to purchase and onboard Powerpacks, how monthly and custom packages work.
A JO package is a set of deliverables that can be purchased and assigned to a worker whose skill set matches that of the package. A package can either be a number of clearly defined deliverables, or up to a number of hours for completion by the worker.
- You can download our free package pricing calculator excel spreadsheet: coming soon.
- Watch: How to use package pricing excel spreadsheet video: HERE.
- Inside of the dashboard give the package a title where the box says ‘No title set for this project’.
- Click into the package name which will be a blue hyperlink
- Complete the 4 onboarding steps by completing steps below:
- Onboarding Questions - Click OPEN QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Project Description - Click EDIT DESCRIPTION
- Add briefing attachments or URL links (EG: Dropbox or Google Drive) for your worker - Click - ADD ASSET.
Finally assign the project to a worker by clicking into the cell assign worker. Enter the workers name or email address and click - ASSIGN WORKER. The worker will receive an automatic email notification.